Coaching Agile works with tech-oriented business and development teams, most often in the middle levels of large organizations. Engagements can be short-term or long-term, depending on your needs.
Here are a few of the services we provide to empower clients to get stuff done.
- Leadership coaching. We coach smart and often skeptical leaders and managers to use Agile to improve their results.
- Team coaching. Most often, engagements involve bringing business and tech development teams together to find commonality through understanding each other’s goals and challenges. Once they do, they work together to build the best products and services.
- Team training. Our Agile trainings typically get Net Promoter scores of 90% or higher.
- Product development facilitation. We have cut product development time by 20% or more through a combination of Agile tools, stakeholder identification, and Agile leadership targeted to client needs.
- Decision-making process design We implement proven decision-making processes to get solid, defendable decisions from teams that have to choose among several options.
- Business transformation. To fully embrace Agile, organizations most likely will reorganize into small cross-functional teams. We have the tools to make this complex process as painless as possible.
We do our best work in ambiguous new product environments. Where others may get stuck, we begin to find a way – and bring the others along until, together, we find the clearest path to success.
Contact us to find out whether our services can meet your need.